The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 250 staff in 13 countries. They are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
The successful candidate will lead a number of PODs (or Teams). The role is a senior one that will be part of the Executive Committee and will have the ability to influence the direction and the strategy for our Platform.
The PODs related to this role provide services that make IT easier to consume in the company and are pivotal to the success of their services. They are looking for a pro-active, technology aware, senior manager who can help drive the people and the tools in the direction that will deliver the best benefit to their organization.
- Managing multiple team workloads and priorities
- People and performance management
- Engaging with stakeholders to define use cases
- Establishing benefits and how to measure them
- Ensuring the services provided are current (eg at the right version level or patch level)
- Aligning the Teams’ strategies to the organisational goals
- Developing staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
Minimum 5 years showing evidence of the following:
- Strong background in multiple IT platforms such as Unix, Linux, Windows
- Strong understanding of:
Automation principles and technology
- People management with experience of:
Setting goals and measuring them
- A self-motivated team player with excellent organisation and people skills
- Effective communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required
- Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms
- Agile ways of working awareness
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Team Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)