One of the biggest distribution and trade networks of children’s goods in Germany.
Increased revenue by 36,10%, eCommerce conversion rate by 8,43%, avg. order value by 6,26%, and transactions by 28,08% in one year.
Redesign without compromising KPIs. The company had an outstanding conversion rate which was over 4%. They wanted a solution that not only looks good but performs at the highest level.
Fully responsive solution. With such a big player, making sure their desktop experience works well across all devices is no easy feat. We designed the industry-leading practices in every step of the customer experience.
In this role, you will
- Work with the team on difficult tasks/epics
- Communicate and find needed solutions with the team and the client
- Understand the project’s big picture, understand business cases and goals
- Solve problems, notify about possible project risks
- Estimate tasks, deliver accordingto estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical problems
- Own the project (responsibility for result)
What you will bring
- Knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, Symfony framework, Doctrine ORM and Git.
- Good PHPUnit or other automatic tests technologies knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Team player
- Basic Elasticsearch knowledge
- Basic RabbitMQ or other messages queue management system knowledge
- B2 level of English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Private medical care and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses) as well as employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: 9000 – 15000 PLN net/month (B2B) or 7500 – 12500 PLN gross/month (Permanent).
- Office perks, team activities and company-wide entertainment — we have excellent knowledge about how to have fun