Equities Technology solve some of the most interesting and complex challenges in the financial industry to help global business and its customers succeed. Shipping code early and often using Agile and DevOps principles is critical to deliver business value, with continuous improvement and learning at the centre of everything.
The company motivated by challenging each other to push the boundaries of financial and technological innovation, in an open, inclusive, and diverse environment. They are looking for the brightest
and best developers to take their capability forward.
The team develops and maintains its own front-office trading platform based on event-driven architecture, processing ~50’000 requests per day.
The Structured Products Technology team runs the pricing & order management stack covering full trade life cycle management.
The team spans the 3 main trading hubs (Hong Kong, New York, London), with team members in seven locations (Poland, Hong Kong, New York, London, Guangzhou, Toronto and Paris).
- Building out strategic Structured Products platforms. Dev ops and production support.
- Working as part of the front office team the candidate should have strong .NET C# expertise. Working knowledge of other programming languages (Java, C++ or VBA) is welcome.
- Experience in Equity Derivatives will be valuable but not a must.
- It is expected for the candidate to be involved on production support (via a rota) and be proactively engaged in improvements on automation and dev ops.
- Strong C# knowledge
- Experience in working with databases (PostgreSQL or Mongo DB)
- Experience in event-driven architecture and/or Restful API
- Proficiency in software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle, including build processes, testing and operations
- Good communication in English
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Knowledge of Google Cloud would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Equities, Derivatives and trade lifecycle
- Relevant experience in an investment banking
- Working knowledge in other programming languages – Java, C++ or VBA
- Experience in communicating with peers and business to collect requirements
What they offer:
- Stable job in professional team
- Flexible working time
- Remote work opportunities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior .Net Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.