Digital & Technology Team (D&T) is an integral division of our Client’s Global Shared Services Center. Their work includes digitalizing and integrating our processes, ensuring best-in-class technology, and embedding a data-driven culture. By joining our Client you will work in one of the most dynamic and innovative teams and have a direct impact on building the future of the company.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Acting as the main IT consultant/architect in Global Supply Chain Planning platforms roll-outs
- Designing and maintaining technical documentation for interfaces and new developments
- Ensuring consistency of the overall end to end solution
- Working with the Product Owner to understand functional requirements and translate them to technical features for the development teams
- Providing guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process
- Analyzing source data models (mostly SAP ERP) and mapping them to the target structures of the receiving platforms
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability
- End-to-end responsibility to deliver the value of a single Product through the entire Product life cycle
- Ensuring the product design and implementation adheres to functional requirements and architecture guidelines and standards
- Demonstrating product features during sprint reviews to stakeholders
- Systems managing, implementing, supporting and operations of portfolio of applications and services in Global Planning areas in Global Supply Chain
- Evaluating and proposing a Supply Chain Planning systems strategy to support Global Supply Chain objectives
- Being responsible for the delivery of specific Business Process and IT expertise and support related to the Global Supply Chain Function.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- SAP Production Planning and/or Sales & Distribution (for Process Industries ‘PP-PI’ / ‘SD’) – Understanding of basic processes of Planned and Process Orders and (production) Material Supply
- Good demonstrable grasp of Production/Supply Planning principles (either in SAP ECC, SAP APO or another specialised Planning Tool)
- Familiarity and good working experience of SAP Master Data; particularly Materials, BOMs, Master Recipes, Production Versions etc.
- Technical understanding of SAP data tables and basic SAP technical tools (Table viewer, SAP IMG, IDocs, SAP Query)
- Basic consultancy skills; good communication & presentation skills, documentation, MS Office etc. Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- Ability to self-start and learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Patience, resourcefulness and the ability to think at different levels. Be able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and “truths” and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
- Experience in systems integration design and implementation, adhering to functional requirements and architectural standards
- Experience with designing interfaces and drafting technical design documents
- Experience with relational databases and data modelling
- Experience with systems integration (e.g. ERP to Data Platform or to a 3rd party software) and middleware tools
You are a perfect match if you also have:
- Azure (basic principles)
- Systems architecture and design
- Previous experience with integration of external systems to/from SAP Production and/or Procurement
- Experience in Brewing or similar multi-stage process industry
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Familiarity with stock distribution/transportation planning
- Exposure to S&OP tools or Scheduling (BlueYonder/FuturMaster or Infor)
- Flexible work from home scheme
- Attractive performance bonus
- Parking space for employess
- Flexible working hours
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Private medical healthcare
- Social events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.